In Cab Driver Feedback
Driver behaviour is one of the key contributing factors in relation to road traffic accidents, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Good driving behaviour can improve a vehicles performance and fuel consumption by between 5 - 15%
UniTrak provide an In Cab Driver Module to provide "live" feedback to the driver to enable improved driver behaviour enabling them to modify their driving sytle accordingly. This leads to reduced fuel bills, reduced maintenance costs, improved health & safety and improved environmental impact.
How does it work
On board vehicle sensors and accelerometer provide real-time information such as RPM, speed, acceleration and deceleration, quick lane changes, sudden stops and many more.
Driver Module Driver Module +
- In-vehicle real-time automated driver feedback
- Red / Amber / Green LED display
- Monitors RPM, speed, acceleration, deceleration and lane changes
- Configurable over the air
- Configurable scoring algorithm
- Configurable "green-band" thresholds
- Automatic dimming night driving mode
- Journey score
- Accelerometer sensors - G Forces